Monday, February 29, 2016

See What I Did Here?

I have one more poem for the last day of February! :)

See if you can find the hidden message in this one!

There are no rhymy words in this poem. It's more like a riddle I think...


He gave me something to die For                         
                                             God gave me her. 
And I loved her So!      
                                                       Loved her from day one.
She shows me The 
                                                          World in totally new way.
What a blessing He     
                                        Gave me in her!
I know that she is His      
                                                                                      Only He could make something so special.
She's not the same kind of gift as his Son                                 
                                                           That was a gift for my soul.
Same goes for Whoever 
                                                                        Believes. But Autumn was just for me! 
She restores my faith In              
                                                         Him daily, and in humanity.
Fight for me, she Will!         
                                                          Not usually with me though.
Our bond won't Parish.      
                                                             But because He's blessed it so.
I'm so grateful for all I Have               
                                                 Eternal-ly blessed with
My crazy, beautiful Life     

Did you see what I did there? 

No? 

Wanna read it again? 

It isn't as clean as it is on paper, but the center words all the way down are a paraphrase of John 3:16.

I literally wrote those out before I filled in anything about my sister. I had no idea what I was going to do with it when I wrote those words. I had to play with it just a little to get it to fit, and not be too obvious. Share if you got it right away. If not, share and see if your friends get it! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment