Monday, January 25, 2016

Embrace the Fandom!

Okay... so here's my weirdom showing again. But this is a goal of mine for this year:

Attend as many anime conventions as possible, and COSPLAY at all of them.

I know I can thank Yama-Con 2015 for that. But I have to admit that I love the odd-beauty that comes from acting completely ridiculous with my fandoms. 

No judgement.

New experiences.

Adventures. 

New friends.

Good times.  

I mean, everywhere else in the world I have to act the way that society dictates. Like... no blue hair if you want a job that actually means something. (I understand that, but I happen to love my blue hair!) But when I'm at the convention with my sister, I feel pretty free to be organized-crazy like I want to be. 

Probably most of that comes down to being with my sister. She makes me feel completely free to be who I am, because I know that she loves me regardless of my weirdoms. (Actually, she's weirder than I am. If I can say that. In fact, she is the cause for my anime weirdoms. Which she is pretty proud of.) Autumn is literally my best friend and my better half, and I'm so glad that God blessed me with her. I'd either be dead or insane right now if I didn't have her to balance me out. She takes very good care of me and I try to take care of her. 

I cannot wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for her and I, and our weirdoms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment