Sunday, December 13, 2015

A Theme of Change

People change at an incredible rate. In good ways and in bad ways. Personally, a job that I held for seven months made me do a complete turnaround in personality for a while. That change began at about two months in and it continued to spiral until I "woke up" and remembered who I was. If only a few months can cause a person to change that drastically, what do you think a year can do to a person?

This month I will focus on what I have learned this year. How I have changed and how I have recognized change in the people around me. That is the theme for the month of December: change, specifically change in people.

This is just an introduction to the rest of the month--and my apologies for it taking until mid-month for me to post this. Be looking for different lessons from the life of Taylor. If you have something you would like to share, please feel free to comment below!

**Random disclaimer**

If you have read my previous posts about Yama-Con, those related to the topic in a way. I have changed in my taste in entertainment, as I have grown to appreciate anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment